Microsoft Gaming has posted the trailer on Twitter presented during the TGA of games that will land on Xbox and Game Pass during 2023, preparing us for a year of highly anticipated releases.
In the trailer, in addition to some very important titles that have already entered the gigantic Game Pass catalog, we can take a look at the games ready to land on our screens during the next year. If you are among those who are still considering whether to buy PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series S / X, the Microsoft calendar could remove any doubts.
The great 2023 of Xbox
2023 promises to be a great year for the Game Pass, ready more than ever to welcome releases that are also highly anticipated by the community. Titles like Starfield, Redfall, Forza Motorsport are just some of the most anticipated video games ready to enter the launch on the green platform catalogue.
The hunger of strategic lovers can be appeased by Age of Empires 4, while for those waiting for an action with an oriental flavor there is the adrenaline Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty, demonstrating Microsoft’s strong interest in the new pearls developed by external studios , so as to baste a catalog that is not only numerous but above all suitable for every palate.
All games coming to Game Pass
The trailer introduces us to more than 15 titleswe are going to illustrate them below so that you can better prepare yourself for the 2023 Xbox calendar:
- Minecraft Legends: real-time strategy with role-playing elements, set in the dimension of Minecraft’s iconic “squared sandbox”. The title is expected to launch in 2023 on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X / S, arriving from day one on Xbox and PC and Game Pass.
- Forza Motorsport (2023): sequel to Forza Motorsport 7, simply titled Forza Motorsport, thus representing a reboot of the Forza series, the iconic series of driving simulation video games developed by Turn 10 Studios and Playground Games and published by Xbox.
- Atomic Heart: First-person action RPG set in an alternate reality where hyper-advanced technology has fallen into the hands of a futuristic Soviet Union. The protagonist of Atomic Heart is an officer of a special branch of the KGB and it is his (and the player’s) task to explore what remains of the Soviet empire, overrun by robots and holograms.
- Flintlock – The Siege of Dawn: gods and guns collide in a brand new open world RPG adventure. The Gate to the Afterlife has been opened and the undead armies of the old Gods have fled. The living are on the verge of extinction. It is time for the coalition armies to reconquer the world. Embark on an epic journey of vengeance, magic and gunpowder to lead the last siege of humanity against the hordes of the dead.
- Starfield: yet another great open world rpg from Bethesda, Starfield is the sci-fi adventure that takes the player to explore planets and galaxies with absolute freedom, bringing him to meet sensational characters and engaging in last-minute fights. Starfield is the game with the most lines of dialogue among all of Bethesda’s IPs, with more than 250,000 dialogues reported, more than Fallout 4 and Skyrim combined. Starfield is preparing to offer the deepest and most detailed quests of any other Bethesda title, allowing for a progression of the protagonist’s character as well. Starfield is the most ambitious sci-fi title of recent years, a sort of more narrative Star Citizen and more devoted to a single player experience.
- Wo Long – Fallen Dynasty: action RPG developed by Team Ninja and set in 184 AD, in a China where peace is now a distant memory. In Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty we will find ourselves in the middle of the Yellow Turban revolt, which is sweeping every corner of the nation, while the Han dynasty has just embarked on the road of its long and inexorable decline: the War of the Three Kingdoms is about to begin. As if all of this weren’t enough, a horde of demons has suddenly risen, wreaking even more havoc on a country already devastated by the ongoing conflict.
- Party Animals: competitive fighting game in which physics plays a central role and players will be able to use animals of various kinds: puppies, kittens, ducks, bunnies, sharks, dinosaurs and even unicorns. The animals can strike, lunge, jump, kick and headbutt each other, while also using a diverse list of weapons.
- Replaced: set in America, precisely a sci-fi version of the 80s represented with a retro-futuristic taste, made with a splendid 2.5D in pixel art. Replaced tells a dystopian story, as is the tradition of the genre, in a context of violence and abuse, the player must fight and explore environments rich in detail. We will take on the role of REACH, an artificial intelligence trapped in a human body against his will, who struggles to adapt to human life in the dystopian city of Phoenix.
- red fall: Open-world co-op first-person shooter from Arkane Austin, the award-winning team behind the two masterpieces Prey and Dishonored. The city of Redfall is besieged by a legion of vampires who have cut off the island from the outside world. Trapped with a band of survivors, the player is called upon to team up with others to create the perfect team of vampire slayers in an Arkane-style action game.
- Monster Hunter Rise: new chapter of the famous fanchise, Monster Hunter Rise features the same “open” world popularized by that commercial hit called Monster Hunter World. The title brings back the typical gameplay of the franchise, focused on fights with huge bosses and cooperative adding to the whole a lot of small variations that serve to further spice up the gaming experience.
- Persona 3 Portable: Japanese-style gdr, the fourth spin-off of the famous saga produced by Atlus is ready to return to Xbox as well.
- The Last Case of Benedict Fox: Take on Benedict Fox’s latest case and dive into a twisted world of secret organizations, forbidden rituals and cold-blooded murder. In this Lovecraftian Metroidvania we will enter the memories of deceased victims to search for clues and fight demons, arriving in spring 2023.
- Age of Empires IV: fourth episode of the most important historical RTS series in the history of gaming: AoE IV arrives fifteen years after Age of Empires III.
- ravenlok: new action adventure game developed by Cococucumber in which we will use a girl who will discover a mirror-portal to a magical kingdom: her aim will be to fight with particular characters and the numerous enemies scattered throughout the kingdom, armed with sword and shield, until to challenge the Caterpillar Queen.
- STALKER 2 – Heart of Chornobyl: direct sequel to the first-person shooter with horror elements that has fascinated millions of players, fascinated by the Chernobyl contaminated area, the territory in Ukraine affected by the terrible consequences of the accident that occurred at the nuclear power plant in 1986. STALKER 2 will feature a vast open world in which the player will have to explore the wasteland in an eerie and lonely atmosphere, facing both human and monstrous enemies.
- ARK 2: In this sequel, which boasts the presence of Vin Diesel, the protagonist suddenly awakens in a primordial world full of dinosaurs and humans vying for domination.