The hilarious mockumentary on vampires top Disney+: Nandor, Laszlo, Nadja, Colin and Guillermo will have to face new adventures. Let’s go find out all the details right away What We Do in the Shadows 3.
What We Do in the Shadows: where were we?
What We Do in the Shadows 2 gave viewers extraordinary episodes with “scary” creatures and hilarious jokes. Guillermo – who has discovered he is a vampire slayer – gets the day off and returns to his mother. The man understands that he can no longer be a familiar, due to his “nature”.
Nandor, Laszlo And Nadia they were invited to a theater for an evening entirely dedicated to vampires. However, the protagonists discover that the event is a trap: the other guests organized a real execution. Guillermo springs into action to save Nandor, Laszlo and Nadja. The familiar slaughters all vampires, excluding the main characters of course.
The plot of season 3
After the shocking epilogue of the second season, the cohabitants are in a panic: Guillermo is infallible vampire hunter.
Will Nandor, Laszlo, Nadja and Colin equally accept the human? Vampires, in this new season, will find numerous fantastic creatures, including gargoyles, a werewolf and a tempting siren. But that’s not all: the protagonists will meet the mysterious progenitor.
Let’s find out now cast of the third season of What We Do in the Shadows. In the new episodes the protagonists return, namely:
- Nandor (an Ottoman vampire around 700 years old): played by Kayvan Novakan Iranian-born British actor who has appeared in Skins, Cruella, Man in Black: International and Paddington.
- Laszlo (an English vampire): Matt Berryknown for appearances in Toast of London, IT Crowd, Garth Marenghi’s Darkplace plays this character.
- Nadja (a Roma vampire): she is Natasia Demetrius (You’ll Never Have All of Me, This Time with Alan Partridge) to lend her face to the vampire.
- Colin Robinson (an energy vampire, aka a creature that sucks emotional energy): played by Mark Proksch (Ten Year Old Tom, Black Monday, Room 104 and This Is Us).
- Guillermo De la Cruz (Nandor’s familiar who would like to become a vampire): played by Harvey Guillen (Werewolves Within, The Good Place, The Magicians, iZombie).
What We Do in the Shadows 3, the release date
Italian fans have been wondering, for several months now, when they will be able to see the new episodes.
The wait is about to end: the third season of the television series – made up of 10 episodes – will also be available in Italy from February 16, 2022.
Season 3 of this mockumentary was broadcast in the USA – on the FX channel – from September 2 to October 28, 2021.
Where to watch the episodes in streaming
The three seasons of What We Do in the Shadows are available on Disney+in the section star. To watch the episodes, viewers will need to subscribe to Disney, the streaming platform operated by the Disney Media and Entertainment Distribution division of The Walt Disney Company. A Disney+ subscription costs €8.99 a month or €89.90 a year.
This service allows you to watch movies, short films, TV series, documentaries and cartoons in streaming on demand (therefore, at any time).
From big screen to TV
What We Do in the Shadows, structured as a fake documentary, is a television series conceived by Jemaine Clement And Taika Waititi. It is a spin-off based on the film The Vampire Life – What We Do in the Shadows (2014).
Taika Waititi, co-creator of the mockumentary, is a celebrated New Zealand director and actor. The filmmaker is particularly known for Jojo Rabbit (for which he won the Academy Award for Best Adapted Screenplay), Thor: Ragnarok, The Savages on the Run, The Vampire Life-What We Do in the Shadows, Boy and Eagle vs Shark.
Jemaine Clement, in addition to having directed The Vampire Life – What We Do in the Shadows with Waititi, is an actor known for Dinner with an idiot, Men in Black 3, The BFG – The great gentle giant and Avatar 2.