How about the whole MultiAnime gang!
The division of fantasy games of Hasbro presented important announcements for his famous brand Magic: The Gathering in an innovative presentation called Wizard’s Presents. Hosts Jimmy Wong, Ginny Di and Sydnee Goodman showcased exciting products for use at home, on hobby stores and online.
All the details, below.
The Showcase highlighted alliances, innovations in iconic role-playing and card games.
Mexico City – August 18, 2022 – Wizards of the CoastHasbro’s fantasy games division unveiled major announcements for its popular Magic: The Gathering brand in a groundbreaking presentation called Wizards Presents.
Hosts Jimmy Wong, Ginny Di and Sydnee Goodman showcased exciting products for use at home, on hobby stores and online, cementing Wizards’ leadership in the fantasy games category and building on the company’s continued success within the Hasbro family of brands. Watch the full Wizards Presents presentation on YouTube for details and insights from the creative designers behind the products.
Magic: The Gathering
- Wizards of the Coast revealed the next products in the “Beyond the Multiverse” line, a way for fans to play Magic: The Gathering beyond the Magic universe itself with cards that represent iconic fictional settings and characters in pop culture.
- Fans got their first look at the details of the latest installment in Beyond the Multiverse, Warhammer 40,000. In addition to the four Commander decks, four Sol Rings are themed to each faction representing The Imperium of Man, the Tyranids, the Necrons, and Chaos. The cards in the collector’s edition of each Commander deck have a new “Surge Foil” card treatment.
- In the third quarter of 2023, players can journey to Mount Doom with Frodo, Aragorn, and the rest of the Fellowship on their quest to destroy The One Ring in The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth™ collection. Magic designers unveiled sprawling artwork for The Battle of Pelennor Fields, the greatest battle of the War of the Ring at Minas Tirith, spanning 18 individual cards as part of a release that will immerse fans in the Land Half. The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth set will also be coming to Magic: The Gathering Arena as an “Alchemy” format set later next year.
- Magic: The Gathering is joining forces with Doctor Who in a new Beyond the Multiverse collaboration featuring Commander decks, booster packs and Secret Lair releases spanning the 60-year history of the most iconic action-adventure television series. ancient of the world
- Magic: The Gathering celebrates its 30th anniversary in 2023. The year-long celebration begins in 2022 and includes the Magic 30 event taking place at EXPO Las Vegas at the World Market Center from October 28-30. With the event will come special promotions that commemorate the history of Magic and special promotions that can only be found at local game stores.
- Later this year, players will return to where it all began in Dominaria United, home to the first Magic set that was released in 1993, and the centerpiece of the narrative for the first decade, Dominaria is the core of the Magic multiverse. The inhabitants of this plane will face off against the Phyrexians at the start of an epic four-set story arc. Dominaria United launches on September 9, but fans can pre-order now.
- Rounding out the inaugural Wizards Presents, Wizards of the Coast unveils all of its upcoming sets for Magic: The Gathering, releasing in 2023. Phyrexia’s story arc continues with “War of the Brethren,” releasing in November. , followed by “Phyrexia: All Will Be One,” due for release in Q1 2023, and concluding with March of the Machine, a conclusion to the story, due for release in Q2 2023. “March of the Machine: The Aftermath,” due for release in Q3 2023, ties up loose ends from March of the Machine and explores the fundamental changes that have taken place in the Magic multiverse. In Q3 2023, players will return to Eldraine, a fan-favorite plane that draws inspiration from classic fairy tales with “Wilds of Eldraine.” In the fourth quarter of 2023, “Lost Caverns of Ixalan” will end the year with pirates, dinosaurs, and vampires vying for dominance.
Since 1993, Magic: the Gathering has thrilled players and card collectors. With more than 50 million fans to date, Magic is a worldwide phenomenon in more than 150 countries.
ABOUT MAGIC: THE GATHERING
Magic: The Gathering’s compelling characters, fantastical worlds, and deep strategic gameplay have entertained and delighted fans for nearly 30 years. Fans can experience Magic through the physical card game, the Magic: The Gathering Arena digital game, a New York Times bestselling novel, and a critically acclaimed comic book series. With more than 50 million fans to date, Magic is a worldwide phenomenon published in more than 150 countries.
ABOUT WIZARDS OF THE COAST
Wizards of the Coast, a division of Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), develops legendary games that inspire creativity, spark passions, forge friendships and foster communities around a lifelong love of gaming. Wizards delivers compelling tabletop and digital gaming experiences for players through its best-known MAGIC: THE GATHERING and DUNGEONS & DRAGONS franchises and Hasbro’s unparalleled portfolio of approximately 1,500 brands. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington with studios in Austin, Montreal, Raleigh, and Renton, Wizards is dedicated to nurturing world-class talent to create unforgettable gaming experiences across all platforms. To learn more about Wizards, visit our company website and social channels (@Wizards on Twitter and LinkedIn).
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global games and entertainment company committed to creating the world’s best gaming and entertainment experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital games and consumer products, Hasbro offers a variety of ways for audiences to experience its iconic brands, including NERF, MY LITTLE PONY, TRANSFORMERS, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, BABY ALIVE, MAGIC: THE GATHERING and POWER RANGERS. Through its entertainment banners, Allspark Pictures and Allspark Animation, the company is building its brands globally through great storytelling and content across all screens. Hasbro is committed to making the world a better place for children and their families through philanthropy and corporate social responsibility. Hasbro was ranked No. 13 on CR Magazine’s 2019 Top 100 Corporate Citizens list and has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the past eight years. Learn more at www.hasbro.com and follow us on Twitter (@Hasbro) and Instagram (@Hasbro).
ABOUT GAMES WORKSHOP
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the world’s best fantasy miniatures. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniatures, novels and model kits through over 500 of its own stores (branded as Warhammer ®), the web store www.games-workshop.com and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other related brands and product ranges (including our ‘Black Library’ publishing division and our ‘Forge World’ special resin miniatures studio) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
Doctor Who is one of the world’s longest-running action-adventure television series, spanning 59 years and winning over 100 awards. This quintessentially British show has a massive worldwide following, with 9.6 million fans across all social platforms/channels and 100 million video views on YouTube in the last year alone. It has been honored by Guinness World Records as the longest-running science fiction series in the world. Doctor Who has a proven track record in live entertainment and consumer products with over 4.5 million sonic screwdrivers sold in the last 11 years, over 13 million action figures sold since 2005, over 19 million DVD’s sold worldwide and more than 1 million tickets sold for live events. Doctor Who logo and insignia © 2018 and TM BBC. Licensed from BBC studios.
For more anime, manga, videogames and geek & tech culture news, remember to visit: MultiAnime.com.mx
Source: Press Release.
Share this news if you liked it